Tom Wilson has well versed, “Risk management is a culture, not a cult. It only works if everyone lives it, not if it’s practiced by a few high priests.” Risk management has become the need of the hour for almost all the business ventures operating in the corporate world. Business leaders at present are extremely conscious of their data and its safety as they are constantly striving to make their data management process safer and threat-free. The risk management domain is developing day by day and creating a wide range of opportunities for the future business generation. If one would enter the market, they can easily find a bunch of platforms that are providing risk management services with one or the other approach. But the Congruity 360 is an exception. The business is standing still in the realm of top-notch solutions.
The team of GRC has been a great witness to the success journey of numerous businesses that have been a great example of passion and dedication. We have a great history of featuring tons of companies that are famous to take the arena of business and risk management domain to the next level. And here again, we are back with another tale of enthusiasm and innovation for our global readership panel. Our editorial team had an interesting and joyful session with the leading figure of the Congruity 360, Brian Davidson. The visionary leader shared numerous unknown facts about the company and his entrepreneurial journey so far. He also spilled the secret sauce and valuable nuggets for all young minds aspiring to lead the future business world. We, as a team, truly hope and desire that this fascinating read will add extra value to the lives of our readers and inspire them to do more and dream more. We will be more than happy if our readers will get motivated enough to break their boundaries and chase their dreams.
Narrating the exclusive portfolio of the company in his own words, Brian asserts, “Our ideal customers are enterprises with large and growing data sets across disparate storage systems and cloud applications, needing real-time visibility into their data footprint to inform & execute data decisions. They want to shift from on-prem infrastructure to a cloud-based storage strategy but may feel overwhelmed by the process. By implementing ongoing, automated workflows, we help our customers feel empowered – not burdened by – their data.
Unlike reactionary response measures like a lift-and-shift to the cloud or the implementation of point-OEM and surface scan solutions that often lead to a fragmented approach, our solution is application and repository agnostic, holistically addressing the entire storage environment in place at a rapid petabyte-scale, enabling automated and repeated actions and providing real-time analytics that exposes reliable data sets to empower intelligent business decisions.”
HARDCORE VALUES OF THE TEAM:
The company strives every day to ensure that the customers are successful and hold ourselves accountable for the value delivered.
The team fosters creativity to rapidly move new ideas to software services and solutions that create value for customers, partners, and employees.
they embrace change with vigor and act with speed, adaptability, and accountability.
The team works collaboratively to ensure the impact of their software and services are extended through the entire enterprise.
MILESTONES TO BOAST OF:
Rockland IT Solutions is established as a pioneer in the on-prem storage industry.
$10M in funding was raised from Bank of America.
MSDI is established to provide expert and cost-effective global IT services.
EXCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP PANEL:
- Brian Davidson: Brian Davidson’s professional career originated with Co-Founding several successful IT companies, Rockland IT Solutions, and MSDI, which ultimately lead to Congruity360. Brian has proven success in both direct and indirect sales models, revenue generation, operational excellence, and strategic vendor management. Brian holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of New Hampshire. Brian is based in the Greater Boston Area.
- Sean Brady: Sean Brady has over 25 years of experience in data center hardware sales and service. Sean has been Co-Founder of several successful IT companies, Rockland IT Solutions, and MSDI, ultimately leading to Congruity360. Sean has global operations expertise in managing the deployment of systems, parts, and professional services personnel in over 100 countries. Sean is based in the Greater Boston Area.
- Dave: Dave is a proven Fortune 500 senior executive with a 35+ year background in diversified global businesses as a key member of care management teams for Erwin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dolby Laboratories, Adobe Systems, Insight Enterprises, Arrow Electronics & United Technologies. He has significant experience with both direct and indirect sales models tied to enterprise software. Dave holds a BS and MBA from Drexel University and is a graduate of the General Management Program at Harvard Business School. Dave is based in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area.
- Chris Ryan: Chris Ryan has 15 years of experience in Enterprise Search and Data Governance technologies. Chris has earned a reputation for resolving “unsolvable” challenges, engineering innovative technology solutions, and leading teams to excellence. He graduated from the University of Ulster with a BSC in Computing with Hons and DIS. Chris is based in New York.
- Mark Shirman: Mark Shirman, has over thirty-five years of entrepreneurial experience in the IT services and Software arena, most recently in the Cloud and Infrastructure markets. Mark has been either founder or senior executive in a wide variety of organizations including RiverMeadow Software, GlassHouse Technologies, Convergent Group, Cambridge Technology Partners, and others. When not working, Mark enjoys time with his wife, five children, five grandchildren, his guitar, and his skis.
- Joe Longo: Joe Longo brings two decades of financial leadership to the firm from across the software, technology, telecom, and financial services industries. He joined Congruity 360 from Fidelity Investments where his most recent role was that of CFO for the company’s start-up software group, XTRAC LLC. Before that, Joe held finance roles at Aspen Technology, GTE, and Electronic Data Systems. Joe holds a B.S. in Finance from Boston College and an MBA from Bentley University.
- Kristin Marques: Kristin Marques is a leader in the enterprise data industry with over 8 years of experience across Rockland IT, MSDI, Congruity, and Congruity 360. Previously, she led digital and analytics functions for several brands including SharkNinja, Work N’Gear, VistaPrint, and WearGuard.
- Mari DiBenedetto: Mari DiBenedetto joined Congruity360 in August 2016 as Director of Product Management and now serves as the company’s Vice President of Product Management and Marketing. Before joining Congruity360, Mari spent a decade at Akamai Technologies, an American content delivery network and service provider responsible for serving between 15% and 30% of all web traffic, where she was a Product Manager. Mari holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of New Hampshire.
- Edward Caron: Edward Caron leads revenue-generating efforts, including the definition and execution of SaaS and related Services strategy through Alliance and Direct channels. With 14 years of experience in Information Technology Sales, Finance, and Operations, Edward manages a sales team committed to delivering impactful customer solutions through a culture of organizational, collaborative, and personal excellence. A native of New Hampshire. Edward spends his free time outdoors with family and friends.
- Thomas Mulligan: Thomas Mulligan joined Congruity360 in February of 2017. Before joining the team, Thomas was the Sr. Infrastructure Services Manager for Goodwin Procter, one of the top 50 law firms on the AMLAW100. Thomas has been working in various infrastructure and service delivery roles for over 20 years and has been instrumental in the success of the service delivery team here at Congruity 360.
- Tim Kenney: Tim Kenney has 20 years of experience working in all aspects of technology and software delivery at some of Boston’s most successful start-ups. He has proven himself to be a highly flexible leader capable of solving problems across the many facets of people, processes, and technology.